Designated "GOLD LEVEL" by the American Inns of Court
News from National—September 2021
Dear Inn Leaders:
Welcome to the 2021–2022 Inn year! For those of you who are new to Inn leadership, we at the national office look forward to working with you this year. News From National is a monthly e-newsletter designed to inform your members about events and opportunities they can take advantage of as part of their American Inns of Court benefits. The announcements are designed to be read aloud at the start of an Inn meeting, or you can forward the email to your members directly.
If you choose to forward this email, simply delete these two paragraphs first. You can also include the announcements in your monthly email or upcoming virtual meeting. If you or your members have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly.
Here is what is happening at the American Inns of Court national office as part of your member benefits and some ways for you to get involved:
• New year, new profile. Returning members, start the Inn year off right by updating your American Inns of Court profile [ https://www.innsofcourt.org/AIC/How_to_Login_and_Update_My_Profile.aspx] at www.innsofcourt.org [ http://www.innsofcourt.org ] . New members, please check with the executive committee first to see if your account has been created. Your American Inns of Court account allows you to take advantage of all the American Inns of Court has to offer, including the Online Program Library [ https://www.innsofcourt.org/AIC/For_Leaders/Program_Library/AIC/AIC_For_Members/AIC_Program_Lib/Program_Library.aspx?hkey=aa284239-676f-4405-9521-36678a55d304] , Member Directory [ https://www.innsofcourt.org/AIC/For_Members/Member_Directory/AIC/AIC_For_Members/Member_Directory.aspx?hkey=adea1a49-6be0-41c6-b84b-d13294cb9505] , and The Bencher [ https://www.innsofcourt.org/AIC/For_Members/Bencher/AIC/AIC_For_Members/AIC_Bencher/The_Bencher.aspx?hkey=b4fe790a-e940-40b5-bbea-c2b22c2
e4c40 ] magazine archive.
• Last call! There are only two openings left for the 2021 National Advocacy Training Program [ https://www.innsofcourt.org/AIC/Education/National_Advocacy_Training_Program/AIC/Education/NATP/National_Advocacy_Training_Program_2021.aspx?hkey=a84fac8b-d910-4032-8071-50b26848f4e9] . The program is virtual and registration includes more than 12 hours of CLE and personalized oral advocacy training. If you are interested in the program, please send an email to Libby Bingham at email@example.com [ mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org ] as soon as possible.
• INNovation Education—The American Inns of Court offers affordable CLE eligible, anytime on-demand educational courses on a variety of subjects. Visit www.innsofcourt.org/courses[ http://www.innsofcourt.org/courses] and start learning today!
• Partner up! Consider partnering with the America Inns of Court to design and develop CLE courses. Talk to your pupillage team, mentoring pair or group, or reach out as an individual. Contact email@example.com [ mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org ] for more information.
• Want to reduce contract review time? You can! The American Inns of Court has partnered with LegalSifter [ https://www.legalsifter.com/legalsifter-product] to offer members a free 3-month trial of LegalSifter Review, as well as a subscription discount [ https://www.legalsifter.com/innsofcourtsignup] . Check it out using code AIC2021SIFT.
• Write for The Bencher—The January/February 2022 issue will be all about mentoring and articles are due October 1. Visit www.innsofcourt.org/BencherDeadlinesThemes[ http://www.innsofcourt.org/BencherDeadlinesThemes] for details.
Thank you for your time and please let me know how I can be of service to you and your Inn.
Chapter Relations Director, Northeast Region
https://www.facebook.com/AmericanInnsofCourt/ twitter https://twitter.com/InnsOfCourt linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/american-inns-of-court/about/ youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDXP398z8AMUdzK6g81QeWA
American Inns of Court
225 Reinekers Lane | Suite 770 | Alexandria, VA 22314
(703) 684-3590 | Website [ http://www.innsofcourt.org ]